Rockshox Pike Ultimate 27.5
Rockshox Pike Ultimate 27.5
NOTE: CONTACT US FIRST TO CONFIRM STOCK!
A true trail machine we couldn’t wait to have on our bikes and get to you. Featuring an updated DebonAir™ air spring paired with our Charger™ 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control for every sweeping corner or loamy drop in. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide lasting fork performance.
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Charger™ 2.1 RCT3 damper option featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low speed compression adjust
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Gloss Silver Signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black
- Ultimate foil graphics package
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Please remember we are very small outfit and must work alongside our regular commitments. We will always endeavour to dispatch products ASAP!
If you ever have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Free/ Standard Shipping (2-4 working days UK)
Generally UK orders should arrive within 2-4 days from placement of order. This service is chargeable to any order below £50.
Express Shipping (1-2 working days UK)
UK orders will arrive 24-48hrs from placement of order.
Frames are shipped with express shipping free of charge (excluding orders outside the UK).
We ship internationally!
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout. We offer:
- DHL express: Generally 3-5 days, tracked.
- Standard International: Generally 6-10 days, tracked. Shipping times can vary.
IMPORTANT: Any additional import duties or taxes due in any countries outside the UK are the customers responsibility. We will of course assist in any way and fill out customs paperwork ourselves, so we can to ensure the process is as seamless as possible.
Component availability can be dependant on the manufactures/ suppliers stock. Although we try to keep stock levels accurate, this can change without notice to ourselves. If there any problems that may affect your order or delivery, we will be in touch to discuss your options or offer a refund.
Shipping time are used as guidance only, if your items are delayed it may be through no fault of Radical All Mountain cycles, but that of the courier. If you are experiencing problems with your order, we will assist in anyway we can to ensure your items are delivered as soon as possible.
Steel frames are TOUGH.... really TOUGH... but It is important to maintain your frames corrosion/rust resistance to ensure the material integrity remains high throughout its lifespan.
HOW ARE FRAMES PROTECTED?
All of our frames are coated externally with a clear coat finish for extra protection. We would always suggest 'Invisiframe' (or similar) frame protection is installed to maximise protection.
For our UK made frames, we treat the internals using Anti Corrosion Formula 50 (ACF-50). This product is renowned for its use in the aviation and motorsport industry.
This formula is injected into the frames after external coating. Thanks to the way this product can be applied using a 360 degree injector hose, it means we can get further into the frame than some other applications, giving a greater degree of protection.
It is extremely important that you grease your seat post prior to installation. If you do not, over time, a process knows as 'Galvanic Corrosion' (reaction of Aluminium to Steel) occurs, and the seat post will become extremely difficult to remove from the frame. We would also recommend twisting the seat post slightly every few rides.
Grease in other contact areas such as headtube and BB should also be used.
HOW SHOULD I MAINTAIN MY FRAME?
You should always spray a water displacement aerosol through the grommets and BB hole after every wash/wet ride.
The tubes are internally treater with ACF-50 which remains 'active' for up to 12 months, however we recommend spraying ACF-50 (in aerosol form for ease) or other water displacement aerosols into all internally exposed areas every 3 months. This includes:
- Down the internals of the seat tube
- Bottom bracket (internal)
- Through the routing grommets
If you are unsure of anything on this page, do not hesitate to get in touch on our Contact Us page.