Built around the traverses of the Enduro World Series our Vortex wheels redefine what Enduro wheels are.
With a generous 33mm internal width Vortex wheels increase tyre volume and maximise the available grip on offer. Using an asymmetric design we have equalised spoke tensions and built a package that leaves descents in its wake, whilst cutting down weight where it isn’t needed for energy sapping climbs. To compensate for the differences in wall length and strength of an asymmetric design, the wall thicknesses have been proportioned to balance out impact forces equally. The Vortex offers offset wheel benefits, without compromise.
At the core of our Vortex wheels are our new and improved instantaneous 120 point pick up MT Supadrive and MT Front hubs, with sealed bearings and super wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
100% hand built and pre fitted with tubeless tape, Vortex wheels are tubeless ready from the box.
Coloured decal kits available aftermarket.
- Front Boost110 x 15mm thru
- Rear Boost148 x 12mm thru
- SpokesBlack double butted stainless spokes
- NipplesBlack ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth20.75mm
- Internal Width33mm
- External Width38mm
- Rim Joint typeSleeved
- Front Hub Spacing100mm or 110mm Boost
- Rear spacing135/142mm or 148mm Boost versions
- FreehubShimano HG or SRAM XD versions
- Freehub BodyAlloy
- Drive SystemSupadrive
- Disc Mount6 Bolt
- Spoke patternFront 2X, Rear 3X
- Recommended Tyre size2.35-2.8"
- TubelessTubeless ready
- ColourStealth Black